Do you like to track who has which of your Daylilies or Seedlings? Well, that is easy in Garden Tracker for Daylilies, once you have set the person up as a Consumer in the application.
- Log in to Garden Tracker for Daylilies
- On the Menu on the left of the Admin area, click Consumers, Add New
- Enter the Consumer’s Name where it says ‘Enter title here’
- The Consumer Name is the only required element that must be entered to create a consumer
- Click Publish, if you are done.
- In the Consumer Group data entry area, you can keep track of a Wishlist, Contact Info, and Notes for your Consumers:
- Add Wishlist items on the Wishlist tab. These Items are added the same as for Catalogs.
- Add Contact Information on the Contact Info tab
- Under Personal Preferences, you can add notes for this consumer
- Don’t forget to click Update if you enter or edit information.
Note: The Contact info is only available to you from this back end screen and you must be logged in to see it. It is not published to any Front End view.