Use the following articles, guides, and videos to help you in learning about Garden Tracker for Daylilies:
- Logging In
- Changing your Password
- Navigating the Application
- Customizing the Home Page
- Managing Images for Upload
- Adding Images
Back End Activities:
(Data Entry, Update, and System Configuring)
- Accessing Data Records
- Deleting the Sample Data
- Creating a new Record
- Adding a Feature Image
- Creating Relationships between different types of data
- Updating existing data values
- A few work flow diagrams for more efficient data entry
- Creating a Garden Journal Entry
Front End Activities:
(View and Print your data)
How Do I…
(Learn about some special features)
- Promote a Seedling to a Daylily Parent?
- Change the Number of Images in a row on Gallery pages?
- View, Sort, Filter and Update data in Admin Lists?
- Export Data from an Admin List?
- Create a Catalog for Selling Daylilies
- Use Garden Tracker for Daylilies to help me Sell Seeds?
- Keep Track of the Seeds Collected and then Used or Sold?
- Navigate the Front End
- Access and Manage Value Lists
More Advanced Activities:
(Custom Menu Items, Creating new Categories, Bulk Actions)
- Importing Data
- Exporting Data
- Adding a Menu Item
- Changing a Menu Item
- Filtering the Gallery or Listing Views by Category
- Tagging as a Category vs a Catalog
- Selling: Using Catalogs verses Setting up a Shop
- The ‘Purpose’ of Garden Tracker for Daylilies, and other philosophical thoughts