Here’s a list of some of the information that you can keep track of with Garden Tracker for Daylilies:
Main Data Types
- Daylilies! (Parents only, or your entire collection)
- Vendors and Purchases
- Consumers and Wishlists
- Catalogs (For sales, or a million other uses!)
- Images and other media
- Daylily Heritage
- Kids each Parent
- Crosses each Parent
- Crosses with Kids
- Unlimited Images
- Seedling Characteristics
- Seedling Location(s)
Getting more specific
- Whose interested in which daylily (wishlists for friends, customers)?
- To whom have you sold or given a particular daylily?
- Number of Pods and Seeds per cross per year?
- How many Tet Parents do you have?
- Quickly list Daylilies or Seedlings by any criteria (using catalogs)
- List seedlings by row and position for any seedling/garden bed