Help make Garden Tracker for Daylilies the perfect tool for Hybridizers!
Dynamic Software is looking for 5 to 10 daylily enthusiasts to be early adopters of the Garden Tracker for Daylily application. We want folks that will use, abuse, and try to confuse our system
What’s in it for you?
By being a Beta tester, you will have access to Garden Tracker for Daylilies much earlier than any other users. You will have a jump on having access to all the cool tools that come with GTfD, and you will be able to directly influence the design of the version 1 application.
In addition, the following benefits will be offered to all Beta testers:
- Early access to the application
- Personalized training and support
- One on One developer help in migrating your current database of Daylily Parents (other system, Excel, paper, etc) into GTfD
- First year subscription FREE, post version 1 release (so, free access to GTfD for more than one year)
- Preference to Beta test future versions (including version 2 which will have an online shopping cart component)
- Real time influence on current and future features
What’s in it for us?
- Your feedback will help us develop the very best tool for Daylily Hybridizers.
- All bugs and issues will be identified and resolved prior to roll out of version 1
- We should be able to roll version 1 out sooner
When will Beta testing start?
- We are hoping to be ready for Beta testing the beginning of February, 2018
How long will it last?
- We would like each Beta tester to test drive our application for 20 hours of use over a 2 month period.
- At the end of the Beta period, you keep the app (with all improvements) and all of your data. So, the 20 hours should be productive for you, as well as for us.
How do you sign up?
- Use the contact form below, or
- Email Daru directly