Any data displayed in an Admin List can be exported to Excel. This includes data from any list view and from lists that have been filtered.
How is Data Exported from an Admin List?
- Log In to your Garden Tracker for Daylilies site
- Select ‘All Records’ from the data type you want to filter
- In the Admin List (Go here for sorting and filtering Admin Lists)
- Select the View that has the columns you want to filter to Excel
- Apply filters, if desired
- Set appropriate sort order
- Click the Export button
- Your data should be exported automatically
- If not, click the ‘Download File’ button at the top of the screen
- The file should be downloaded to your Downloads folder on your computer
- Open the file in MS Excel
- The file is downloaded in .csv format (comma separated value)
- This file can be opened in Excel, and saved in Excel format (.xls, .xlsx)