What is a Consumer?
What info is tracked for a Consumer?
- Contact Information
- A Wishlist
- Personal Preferences
How is a Consumer added to Garden Tracker for Daylilies?
- Log In
- On the Admin Toolbar, select Consumers
- Click the Add New Button
- Enter the Consumer Name at the top, where it says ‘Enter Title Here’
- The Consumer Name is the only required information
- In the tabbed box, enter other information, as needed
How is a Wishlist created for a Consumer?
- In the Wishlist tab, click on daylilies on the left to move them to the right
- To remove one from the right, hover over it, then click the minus button
How is Consumer information viewed on the front end?
- Viewing the front end of your site,
- Open the ‘Other Info’ menu item
- Select Consumers from the list of sub menu items.
- If you do not see ‘Consumers’ listed,
- log in
How else are Consumers important in Garden Tracker for Daylilies?
Consumers are important components of Catalogs created for selling (or giving) daylilies and seeds to other people. Once a consumer is associated with a catalog, Garden Tracker for Daylilies will track all the daylilies associated with the Consumer. See the Catalog component documentation for more information about Consumers and Catalogs!
The Single Consumer view on your site displays:
- The Consumer Name
- The Consumer Wishlist
- All Catalogs with which a Consumer is associated
- Each item on every Catalog, that Consumer.