- Log into your site
- In a web browser, type in the URL to your site. This will be yourdomainname.gardentracker.com
- Click Log In on the menu bar on your Home page. This is the right most menu item
- Enter the user name you requested when we set your site up
- Enter your password or, if the site is new, enter the password sent to you in the welcome email. You can copy/paste this password from the email.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to the back end of your site.
- Browse to the Users area of your site
- On the admin toolbar on the left of the screen, scroll down until you see Users
- Click on Users, then select All Users
- In the User list for your site, Click on your user name or hover over your username until a menu appears under it, then click Edit
- Modify your User information and Reset your Password
- Scroll down the page until you see the section for Account Management
- Click the Generate Password button to the right of ‘New Password’
- Select the password suggested, and type in a new password of your choice (Hint: The password should be at least twelve characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ & ).
- If the password is considered weak, a checkbox will appear asking you to confirm the use of weak password. If you check this box, the weak password will be activated. However, it is strongly recommended to use a strong password by including numbers and symbols in your password.
- When your new password has been entered, scroll further down the page and click the Update User button. You must click this button for the new password to be activated.
- Your new password takes effect immediately and should be used the next time you log in.
If you have trouble logging in to Garden Tracker for Daylilies, please contact us: